The Irdroid Open Source Project was started back in 2011 with the mission to preserve and maintain software and hardware support on the modern operating systems for the infrared remote control technology and the becoming obsolete irDA infrared technology.
During the years we have developed a wide range of infrared adapters and solutions with applications in Military, Medical, Advertising, Oceanology and Digital Signage markets. We are proud that our Open Source Software Infrared Transceiver adapters are supported in GNU Linux Kernel mainline, Microsoft Windows and Android.
Our Store Offer
- Irdroid v3 – WiFI version for $55
- Irdroid USB Infrared Transmitter for $29.90
- Irdroid USB Infrared Transceiver for $32
- Irdroid Kits starting from $10
- [NEW] Irdroid-HTPC Universal USB Infrared Remote control Receiver for Kodi / HTPC – $26