The Irdroid Eye Control application allows the user to control Infrared controlled appliances such as TVs, STBs and Music Appliances by using the Eye Control technology (*requires pre-installed Eye Control Hardware and Software) or via voice control commands in Windows. The application implements a Lirc/WinLirc client, optimized for the Eye Control. Irdroid Eye Control is free and open source software application. Sources and Binaries can be downloaded from https://github.com/Irdroid/Eye-Control
- Support for all major TV, STB, Video Manufacturers
- Works with WinLirc and Lirc
- Compatible with Irdroid USB Infrared transceiver.
- Java Application
- Compatible with Windows voice control
- PC with Java installed.
- Working WinLirc/Lirc
- Pre-installed Eye Control Hardware and Software.
- Allow people with disabilities to control TVs, STBs and more only by focusing their eyes at the Irdroid Accessibility remote control buttons by using their Eye Control Software and Hardware.
- Allow people with disabilities to control TVs, STBs and more using their voice in Windows.
Add IR Eye Control for you Desktop / Laptop computer
Get Module Kit:
- Infrared Eye Control Kit that includes the USB Infrared Transceiver, extension cable and Manual can be purchased from http://www.irdroid.eu
Want to contribute and help further developing Irdroid Accessibility? Pull requests are welcome via the project GitHub repository.