So, you have something to hide? 🙂
The Irdroid’s Crypto authentication USB dongle is a device, that connect to your PC with Linux and allows you to digitally sign / verify / authenticate Documents using its built-in hardware crypto element, based on ATECC608B from Microchip.
What it can be used for?
- SSH authentication with a remote system via ECDSA keypairs ( your private key never leaves the hardware secure element e.g the AuthKi)
- ECDSA elliptic curve authentication with git / GitHub ( your private key never leaves the hardware secure element e.g the AuthKi)
- Digital Signature and Verification of files via Ellliptic Curve Algorithms (ECDSA/ECDH)
- Developing Secure Crypto Wallets for Bitcoin / Ethereum
- Experimenting with the Microchip’s Cryptoauthlib for interfacing with the device.