Irdroid WiRF433 is open source software and open source hardware, low cost starting from USD 38 Linux Industrial grade single board computer with GPIOs capable to operate -25 – +85C
The Irdroid WiRF433 SBC is designed with the Ralink RT5350 SoC, 32Mbytes of RAM and 4 Mbytes of Flash. The Irdroid WiRF433 board is designed with 2 ethernet ports, therefore the board can be used for routing.
All the GPIOs of the RT5350 Soc are available on the WiRF433 board pin headers. The Irdroid WiRF433 comes also with a RF433MHZ RF module which allows for controlling IoT Remote control switches, light bulbs and sockets operating at 433.9Mhz.
Irdroid WiRF433 is completely open source – including hardware and software, this means you have access to all CAD files and sources and you can reuse them for your own personal or commercial project. There are NO restrictions to manufacture and sell these board for your own use or resale.
- Mips Architecture CPU @360Mhz
- 32 Mbytes of SDRAM
- 4 Mbyets of FLASH memory
- 1 USB 2.0 HOST Port
- 1-SPI, 1-I2C , and on I2S (AUDIO)
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n interface
- 2 Ethernet interfaces 1WAN and 1LAN
- RF433 RF Remote control interface with onboard Antenna
The Irdroid WiRF433 SBC comes with preinstalled uboot bootloader and OpenWRT Linux distribution, which includes also IoT remote control applications and software like RCSwitch for controlling RC 433.9Mhz remote control switches and a Mobile HTML5 web application , configured for work with the RC switches, which gives the possibility to add unlimited number of RCSwitches
- Home Automation Development Computer. The Open Source apps like LIRC,RCSwitch and serial web proxy will allow you to rapidly and easyly build Home Automation Systems
- IoT Development Computer. With its available interfaces, you can turn Irdroid WiRF433 into a IoT main unit, and you will be able to control RC Switches, RC Lights and RC Sockets
- Internet Router with IoT capabilities – The OpenWRT open source Linux distributions will allow you to easyly create one
- Inexpensive PLC with the open source protocols, available on the Internet.
- https://irdroid.com – The Irdroid project website, where Irdroid WiRF433 board info is hosted
- http://github.com/irdroid – Project’s Github repositories.
The Hardware project is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. You may reproduce it for both your own personal use, and for commertial use. You will have to provide a link to the original creator of the project https://irdroid.com on any documentation or website. You may also modify the files, but you must then release them as well under the same terms.Credit can be attributed through a link to the creator website: https://irdroid.com
The Irdroid WiRF433 Development board comes with preinstalled uboot bootloader and the OpenWRT Linux distribution. The board also comes with the following preinstalled applications:
- RCSwitch for controlling RF433Mhz remote control sockets, lights and switches
- Web Based HTML5 Interface for RCSwitch
The software is released under GPL.