The Androlirc App is a port of LIRC (Linux Infrared Remote Control) made by Zokama. The App has advanced configuration features like custom remote control sets, remote buttons customizations and you can configure all your remotes in a one control set, creating one remote for All your IR controlled devices. The App was available in Google Play, but the App Author has unpublished it as Androlirc is now part of another App , called “Coversal” (Available in Google Play).
- Custom Remote Control Sets
- Support Irdroid v1.0 & v2.0 modules
- Parsing a LIRC file via a file picker
- 3 remote designs
- unlimited number of remote control sets
- Free Application (Download)
The video demonstrate the Androlirc app usage
Irdroid is a universal infrared remote control for smartphones, tablets and other devices, working with the Google Android operating system. To control your favourite TV, STB or DVD, you need to download the Irdroid APP for Android and to purchase a Irdroid module.. The Irdroid application is available for download from the Android Market and from Appslib (for android tablets) The biggest benefit of Irdroid is that it is compatible with the LIRC project in which database, there are a lot of supported equipment vendor’s some of the famous are Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG, Panasonic, Philips and many, many more (see here – > http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/).Another benefit for the Public is that the Irdroid application is free, open source and the source code can be downloaded from http://www.github.com/irdroid.
- Free and open source application and open hardware module
- Available from Android Market,AppsLib
- Low cost Irdroid infrared module
- Plug and play design
- Extended remote control range – 10+ meters
- Small Dimensions 17×43,2 mm
- Design based on the principle KISS (Keep it simple stupid!)